INFO TO HELP YOU KNOW HOW TO BUY HEMP CBD OIL ONLINE
2. Hemp (CBD) Oil products will not get you "high" as most of us know to happen from cannabis. The "high" effect comes from a different chemical found only in cannabis. So, CBD Hemp Oil products are not psychoactive meaning, you won't get high from using them.
3. Unfortunately using Hemp (CBD) Oil products requires some trial and error to find out IF they will work for whatever purpose you're seeking them for and, if they do, HOW MUCH CBD per serving is needed. This is because we are all seeking these products for different reasons and all of our bodies are different. This is where I can best describe the initial purchase approach I used and how you might go about making your first purchase:
My first purchase was for:
I started out by chewing a piece of gum in the morning and having the drops in the evening before bed. This was a total of 11.25mg CBD per day. I could certainly tell a difference. But, I wouldn't suggest it was the relief I was hoping for. So, I then tried a serving of the RSHO in the morning and again in the evening before bedtime. This was a total of 180mg CBD per day. I could very much tell the difference! I had no ill effects at all. The pain I sought the CBD for was virtually gone. There were other positive effects that, because of the FDA, I won't go into. But, I knew I couldn't afford the expense of that high of dosage. So, I settled down into a routine of taking one 90mg dose of CBD in the morning, then "boosting" its effects by using the drops, or the gum later in the day. I did this until I was out of the RSHO CBD. I then started experimenting with various drops and found that somewhere around 15-20mg of CBD by drop form in the morning and again in the evening was perfect for me.
Having this range of products to experiment with worked for me. And, I truly don't know of any other way that you can realistically approach finding out how much CBD Hemp Oil you will need for your situation. My recommendation to everyone, if they can afford it, is to try this 3 level approach: buy one low dose item, like the drops; 1 mid-dose item like the gum; and 1 high dose item like the highly concentrated CBD Hemp Oils. This will allow you the ability to adjust your serving size until you find a happy medium.
EDUCATED INFORMATION ON HOW TO BUY HEMP (CBD) OIL
- CBD Drops can be measured pretty accurately so that you can calculate how many drops it takes to get a particular number of milligrams of CBD
- CBD Vaporizer Oils and Topicals are generally "AS NEEDED"
- CBD Edibles and Capsules have a fixed amount per piece or capsule