The use of cannabis has sparked worldwide controversy since many years ago. With its recent legalization in countries like Canada and some states in the US, however, it has stirred many interests in terms of recreational and medical uses across the globe. While the medical field has seen its many benefits and potentials, the average consumers also have many options at their disposal for recreational use. That is where vaping comes into play and has now become increasingly popular among many new weed users.
Evidently, vaping has become a viable option for cannabis use. If you’ve just started to vape cannabis, below are the several tips for your guide and reference so that you will have the best vaping experience.
Types of cannabis vaporizers
There is a wide range of cannabis vaporizers available in the market. Below are the three main types:
- Tabletop vape: This is the most technologically advanced yet the most expensive vaporizer. Know that it is not a portable device but more like a plug-in device. This will allow you to vape with precision and have ultimate control over temperature, which is excellent since different cannabinoids and terpenes need different temperatures to vaporize correctly.
- Dry herb vaporizer: This type comes in a variety of portable devices that are handheld and easy to use. It has many features and comes with a vast price range, but all generally function the same way. The vaporizer usually takes the herb and heats it up to release vapors without carbonization. However, this has less temperature control unless you invest in a high-end model vaporizer.
- Concentrates or oil vaporizer: This is possibly the most popular type of vaporizers available in the market. It is also known as a pen vaporizer that is designed to be small and discreet for those on the go. It is typically battery powered and can have a very strong impact when vaping.
Choose the right vaporizer and material
It is essential to choose the right vaporizer for your needs and the right material for your new vape. Consider the following valuable information:
- Vaporizer: Deciding on between flowers and concentrates entails a big decision. Your decision, however, depends on your needs and what vaporizing experiences you desire. The best way to go is to experiment with both and see which fits your needs the best.
- Material: After choosing your device, you can now figure out what you are going to consume. For dry herb or concentrate vaporizer, you have to opt for your favorite strain and stick it in. Dealing with cartridges and oils can be a little tricky, given the brands to choose from and flavors to experience.
Your usage considerations
It’s worth knowing that vaping is different from smoking or ingesting cannabis in some other forms. Take note of the following:
- Tabletop vapes: They provide powerful and pure hits of specific terpenes.
- Dry herb vapes: They are similar to traditional smoking.
- Cartridges and oils: They lead to more of a concentrated and strong feeling, albeit sometimes short-lived.
For a satisfying vaping experience, it is important to know what you are buying because concentrates with THC will have psychoactive effects, while CBD oil won’t.
Keep in mind that you have to try different strengths, types, and materials to see what works best for you and your needs. As you begin your vaping journey, consider the valuable information outlined above so that you will make decisions that are best for you and your vaping experience!