When it comes to choosing a cake to make from a large selection, there’s nothing more mouthwatering than the sight and taste of a chocolate lava cake. The choco flavor itself leaves one drooling and asking for more after every bite. Just imagine the wonderfully moist and soft body added with choco fudge frosting and ganache. That’s one palatable dessert to the tastebud!
Now, let’s put a twist to your regular chocolate lava cake. This time, you’ll infuse cannabis into your chocolate cake. YUM!!!
Many people just like yourself have started experimenting with the use of CBD, and it is said that CBD is very edible! When it comes to CBD edibles, including it into your chocolate cake will be your best bet.
In this article, we’ll give you an easy guide to pairing cannabis and chocolate so that you can create your perfect cannabis-infused chocolate lava cake.
Let’s get into the basic profile that makes up a chocolate lava cake:
- Cake type: Cannabis-infused chocolate lava cake
- Baking timeframe: 20 minutes
- Cake yields: Four cakes
- Approximate dosage: 5mg per cake
Now, let’s get into preparing the essential ingredients of a Chocolate Lava Cake, as follows:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, plus more for buttering the ramekins
- 1 cup chopped bittersweet or semisweet chocolate
- 2 full eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Desired serving of CBD tincture
- 2 teaspoons flour, plus more for dusting the ramekins. Use a muffin pan if ramekins are in short order.
- Toppings: try things like shaved chocolate, chocolate syrup, cherries, strawberries, lavender, nuts, and/or raspberries to pair with your CBD chocolate lava cake. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side, too!
- Oven preparation: Preheat your oven to 450˚F.
- Butter and chocolate mix: Put the butter in a bowl and melt it in a microwave. Likewise, perform the same process for the chocolate.
- Egg mixture: Mix two eggs, two additional yolks, sugar, and cannabis tincture in a medium bowl. Beat them until light and thick for about one minute.
- Combination: Add the egg mixture and flour to the melted chocolate. Beat them until thoroughly combined.
- Flour: Lightly flour four-ounce molds, tap out the excess flour, and then divide the batter among the molds.
- Baking: Put the ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for about ten to fourteen minutes until the cake has puffed up and the sides have solidified. If you used a muffin pan, they should only take eight to ten minutes to bake.
- Final steps: Take out the ramekin from the oven and allow it to rest for a minute. Put a plate on top of the ramekin and invert the cake carefully. Finally, let it sit for ten seconds, lift the ramekin, top with your preferred toppings, and enjoy a great CBD choco treat!
At this point, you may be wondering what the benefit is of adding CBD into your usual choco lava cake. The thing is, there are actually many health benefits that can be associated with CBD.
For one, CBD contains natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties, and is patented for it’s anti-oxidant and neuroprotective properties. CBD comes in the form of drops, vape oils, capsules, and edibles. When it comes to CBD edibles, however, remember that it will be an excellent addition to your cakes.
So what are you waiting for? Use the recipe above and enjoy experimenting with your cannabis-infused chocolate lava cake! Shop at Wellspring CBD today to choose the best CBD product for your pairing.